jupiterlight28jupiterlight28

was
in his
MOUTH

I love you...
(not really, I was just overly amused)

Unfortunately there was no build up and your release was sloppy, I mean look at the mess you made! Trees and bodies don't clean themselves you know!

Don't Flush Magnets Don't Flush Magnets

Didn't make me laugh.

Sorry, it just didn't catch my attention. Gave a four because maybe this make more sense to someone if this is a series. It needed more though, something more creative and not so predictable.

DestructoBox responds:

its in response to global news, not a series reference.
Thanks for watching!

Silent Hill 4: Spoof Silent Hill 4: Spoof

hmmm

As funny as it was... its nothing like the game. it was a good use of the concept i guess but for the sake of the viewers I'll explain the game.

About the windows, you have a point but there is supposed to be some sort of hex on the whole apartment building (note, not a house) so I kinda see it as it was pulled into a different dimension so even if he did break out he wouldn't be in the world he saw outside. Once you get outside of the apartment you are still trapped in a nightmare world.

Another point is in the game Joseph, the person who was in the apartment before Henry, tried to break through the wall and he wasn't able too. I realize that's a weak point because how are you able to see Eileen through the hole however I feel that it should be noted that it was "tried"... and he's on the third floor he'd die if he jumped out the window.

Also the way he was chained in there from the inside is because Walter is a ghost-demon thing. Some points of the game are kinda lame but I enjoyed playing it. Its not as creepy as disturbing in some parts and the only thing that scared me is when I didn't notice a monster was around the corner.

Either way details aside I don't mind the "low quality" animation because I know its not easy to animate and you get your joke across anyway. I liked the whole "made in Taiwan" chain idea.

Sonac the Hodgeman 4 Sonac the Hodgeman 4

Congradturdlations!Very well done, moosix is spot on and the charactears are ahmazin. Game of the deer award!

Glad you decided to make this after all. May you become/remain a Newgrounds legend *salutes*.

Sonac the Hodgeman 3 Sonac the Hodgeman 3

5 starts, yew shuk... in the best possible way.... oh god, that's not what I meant.

Honest review though, it gets a bit repetitive but the metals and unlockables make it worth while. However this game does it's purpose in keeping the easily amused (such as myself ), amused easily *salutes*.

Dark Dark

I love this so far, I'm doing a letsplay if you'd like to see it on youtube (same name).
The ambient music really gets you into the game and I understand the way the character is feeling.
I'm not even sure what to suggest that would make this better other than maybe having the music get more intense or change over time. like for anger being more harsh than denial. The shifting of the character was a nice design as well.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! Cool lets play :)

Boss Loop (xbox con.) Boss Loop (xbox con.)

Catchy

To make it a better loop try cutting out the intro and outro, don't have it fade in, start at 0:03 end at about 1:14. Just thinking here I'm no expert.

Pocketpod responds:

It's worth a try because then it would really be a loop^^ thanks for review!

Boiled Boiled

Just an idea

Do more with the hints of squeaky sounds(0:25), make them resonate more like in 2:11 (maybe an echo). I'm enjoying this but it will depend on my mood while listening to this. I like the very end too but it was hard to make out what was said. maybe put that voice (?) in a bit more.

Diesel Powered Madness Diesel Powered Madness

I don't get the diesel idea

It is a bit quiet, it was kinda nice for the beginning but if you can fix the audio level from 0:40 on to be louder it will have more of an impact. Also if you could change that one sound that starts there into something more rough I'd enjoy it more but its up to you, your work here.

Pocketpod responds:

Yeah Those are some good hints. I'll have to rework it... Thank you for reviewing all my stuff!